Food activities, focused on foie gras, duck-based products, dry-cured meats and delicatessen products are organised into four autonomous Business Units :
Rougié and Maison Montfort for duck activities, Stalaven and L’Atelier Traiteur for catering activities.
Thanks to their strong brands, we have forged privileged ties with a wide range of different and complementary target markets: Rougié with gastronomy professionals both in France and abroad, Maison Montfort and Qualité Traiteur with all the main French supermarkets, Stalaven with independent food retailers and restaurants and finally Teyssier with artisanal and local food businesses. The food activities develops complementary offers, with a selection of products which are specially adapted to each brand.
Millions of € in turnover
- Breeding and processing ducks and geese, foie gras, meat, with the majority of products benefiting from the Sud-Ouest PGI appellation. The ducks are of French origin thanks to our two breeding ponds and the family model of our farms.
- Research & Development focusing on duck products
- Targeted product development with specific products for each brand
- Selling in France and abroad
- 20 Rougié culinary advisors who support chefs
- Production and distribution of whole processed product ranges from starter to dessert, with the utmost respect for traditional cooking methods
- Dry-curing (dry-cured ham and sausages, etc.)
- Close ties with our clients, including butchers, delicatessens, caterers, bakeries, wine retailers and restaurants