Euralis is innovating towards sustainable agriculture, improved food products and the rise of renewable energies in Southwest France.
With this ambition in mind, the cooperative has chosen to focus on consulting and services to guide farmers towards efficient, responsible sectors.
A Euralis farmer is :
- A member, who benefits from dividends and discounts
- A client, who can take advantage of product offers and innovative services
- A supplier, who showcases their production as best as possible
The project: personalised support to develop your projects and safeguard revenues.Together, we will identify your needs, risks and potential solutions :
- You will decide on an action plan to put in place
- We will support you in its implementation
We manage various sectors to safeguard and optimise your revenues
Euralis offers secure production contracts with value-added opportunities
We are committed to producing high-quality seeds, vegetables, fattened ducks and geese, Label Rouge poultry and cattle.
A diverse array of infrastructure tailored to your needs :
- Silo dryers/storage areas
- Logistic platforms
- A batching centre
- Point Vert stores.
Are you a young farmer?
Offering tailored support for young farmers is one of Euralis’ top priorities to facilitate the creation of businesses and setting up of farms.
Joining the ranks of Euralis and the YF charter means choosing to work with others to receive sponsorship and personalised support to develop your farm and progress individually.