Supporting all farmers in our regions in the transition towards multifaceted, sustainable and responsible agriculture to ensure the longevity of members’ farms.
- Consulting and services to reduce the consumption of plant protection products
- Seed R&D to meet the challenges of production and climate change
- Development of agricultural sectors through contract farming (vegetables, seeds, poultry, cattle, etc.)
- Increase in organic production
Giving a sense of meaning to our employees’ missions and objectives via strategic thinking and by developing their skills.
- Regular training throughout their career
- Encouraging geographical and functional mobility
- Internal promotions
- Involvement of management in sharing and disseminating the Group’s strategy and values
Investing in R&D and innovating to offer groundbreaking solutions and products which meet societal, economic and environmental (climate change) challenges.
- Antibiotic-free treatments from birth and a diversified diet based on 100% French GMO-free wholegrain ground cereals
- Additive-free recipes
- Work on Nutriscore A or B, plus Yuka
- Reusable, compostable and recyclable primary packaging
Working with producers to develop responsible food sectors which favour traceability, innovation, and short circuits for local consumption.
- “Local-to-Local” project : structuring and developing our existing offer (La Table des Producteurs, approach with local authorities) and response to more specific requests from farmers
- Seeds : production tailored to markets and customers for local consumption in Ukraine, Russia, France, Spain and Romania
- Stalaven site in Yffiniac : local supply of raw materials (pork, cream, milk and eggs from the Grand-Ouest region)
- Development of Label Rouge and PGI livestock production free from antibiotics, GMOs and nitrites
Fostering strong commitment towards renewable energy, energy efficiency and reducing carbon emissions.
- Bioethanol : supplying 189,000 T of maize (i.e. 23% of the annual collection) to the bioethanol production unit located in the Lacq industrial site.
- Advanced bioethanol : aviation biofuel project in partnership with Safran and Total Energies
- Solar energy : support for projects to install solar panels on poultry buildings
Promoting agriculture and gastronomy both in France and abroad thanks to our expertise, outstanding products and innovations.
- Rougié : 40% of turnover generated abroad and development of exports to Asia
- Lidea : 80% of turnover generated abroad; 4 million hectares sown in Europe with Lidea genetics. Strong growth in Eastern Europe in particular, especially in Russia (Tanais factory construction project), Poland and Romania.
- Agricultural Division : 1/3 of turnover generated by exports to downstream markets, 60% of sweetcorn exported in the United Kingdom