https://www.euralis.fr/wp-content/uploads/CONF-PRESSE.jpg 563 750 david https://www.euralis.fr/wp-content/uploads/logo_euralis1.gif david2014-12-08 12:17:172015-05-04 12:50:32EURALIS CONFIRMS THE RECOVERY OF ITS FOOD DIVISION AND STAYS ON COURSE IN A DIFFICULT CONTEXT
On Monday 8 December 2014, Christian Pèes, Euralis President, and Pierre Couderc briefed the press about the financial results of financial year 2013-2014 ending 31 August 2014.
- The year was marked by the recovery of the Food Division, whose total turnover rose 1.3% to 493 million euros. This improvement is due to healthy brand sales in strategic markets (+3.9%).
- The Group’s net turnover 3 fell by 86 million euros to 1.23 billion euros. This decline is due to the cereals business, whose turnover fell by 123 million euros. The downturn is explained by the historically difficult climatic context and falling prices. Gross turnover totalled 1.46 billion euros.
- The Group’s business apart from cereals continues to expand with 3.7% growth for the 2013-2014 financial year ending 31 August 2014.
- Net income remains steady apart from the adverse effect of unusual items totalling about 5 million euros – devaluation of Ukrainian currency, closure of our hemp processing unit, Agrofibre.
- The Euralis Group shows its financial soundness: the operating profit and EBITDA remain stable.
- The Cooperative Group has found a way to pursue its investment policy.