For several years, the group has strived to turn changing legislation and consumer demands into opportunities.
A dedicated committee – made up of members of the Board and employees – defines the strategy and implementation of the group’s CSR policy.
This committee, sustainable development challenges have been made a priority for Euralis and its stakeholders, particularly:
- Guaranteeing sufficient revenue for our members
- Guaranteeing the health and safety of key players
- Offering healthy, high-quality food products
- Moving towards sustainable agriculture
- Improving animal welfare
- Promoting regional development
Beyond these crucial challenges and concrete examples, numerous initiatives contribute to Euralis’ daily CSR policy.
- Creation of INNOLEA, a French research company focused on genetics and genomics of oil crops02/10/2019 - 1:55 PM
- Euralis appoints its General Director and Deputy General Director11/09/2019 - 3:05 PM
- Thanks to the resilience of its economic model in light of the COVID-19 health crisis, Euralis is going ahead with its plan to consolidate and accelerate its strategic decisions: transformation, international development and innovation with an emphasis on performance14/12/2020 - 3:58 PM
- Welcome to Olivier Tillous Borde, Head of Euralis Strategic Development Division23/11/2020 - 2:38 PM