For several years, the group has strived to turn changing legislation and consumer demands into opportunities.
A dedicated committee – made up of members of the Board and employees – defines the strategy and implementation of the group’s CSR policy.
This committee, sustainable development challenges have been made a priority for Euralis and its stakeholders, particularly:
- Guaranteeing sufficient revenue for our members
- Guaranteeing the health and safety of key players
- Offering healthy, high-quality food products
- Moving towards sustainable agriculture
- Improving animal welfare
- Promoting regional development
Beyond these crucial challenges and concrete examples, numerous initiatives contribute to Euralis’ daily CSR policy.
- Creation of INNOLEA, a French research company focused on genetics and genomics of oil crops02/10/2019 - 1:55 PM
- Euralis appoints its General Director and Deputy General Director11/09/2019 - 3:05 PM
- Lidea will build the most modern seed plant in Russia23/09/2020 - 3:48 PM
- TRANSITIONING TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE, INTEGRATED, AND RESPONSIBLE AGRICULTURE EURALIS’ TRANSFORMATION IS IN FULL SWING23/09/2020 - 3:22 PM