THE FOOD DIVISION INNOVATES IN RESPONSE TO NEW CONSUMER EXPECTATIONS
The Food Division’s mission is to support food industry professionals to satisfy their customers’ appetites, wherever and whenever.
The Food Division’s activities cover Euralis foie gras and delicatessen products. It relies on strong brands to forge key relationships on its markets: Rougié, for fine food professionals in France and internationally, Montfort, which can be found in all major supermarket chains in France, Jean Stalaven, the leading delicatessen supplier from starters to desserts, supplying Butchery and Delicatessen outlets and the catering industry. The Division has 7 industrial sites, 3 logistics platforms and 4 Foie Gras sales outlets.
FOOD DIVISION KEY FIGURES
million euros net turnover
FOOD DIVISION BRANDS
WHAT WE DO
- Breeding and processing of palmipeds
- Research and Development of duck and delicatessen products
- Manufacture and distribution of sophisticated products, from starters to desserts
- Multiple channel distribution in France and worldwide
ROUGIÉ STEPS UP ITS DEVELOPMENT IN CHINA
To respond to the ever-increasing demand for foie gras in China, Euralis opened a new factory in Lianyungang in April 2014. Local production will meet the quality requirements of our Rougié brand, the gold standard of international gastronomy for the greatest chefs and the brand which we will capitalise on to capture the potential of the Chinese market.
For health reasons, importing uncooked foie gras to China, from France or elsewhere, is prohibited. Consequently, development in the Chinese market will complement our French production in the South-West, in the Vendée and in Brittany.
- Euralis starts up a Foie Gras production chain for the internal market in China.
- Partnership between Euralis and the Pôle Emploi de Sarlat: nearly 250 new jobs planned for creation in 2014.
- Rougié pursues its development in North America.
- Montfort is a prize-winner in the Concours Général Agricole de Paris.