THE AGRICULTURAL DIVISION IMPROVES THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR MEMBERS’ OPERATIONS
The Agricultural Division’s activities cover animal and vegetable production in the South-West, collection and marketing of cereals and assistance from the vine to the wine. It also includes 73 self-service shops, 61 of which operate under the Point Vert brand. The Division has 87 sites in the South-West (silos, collection centres etc.).
The Agricultural Division’s mission is to provide our farmers with personalised support to strengthen and develop their farming businesses. The aim is to increase their potential income through our Progress Contract scheme.
AGRICULTURAL DIVISION KEY FIGURES
MT of cereals marketed (Maize, straw cereals, oilseeds)
million euros net turnover
million Label Rouge birds
of the cereals are marketed in Europe.
self-service agricultural garden centres/pet shops
AGRICULTURAL DIVISION BRANDS
WHAT WE DO
- Supply, collection and marketing of cereals
- Animal and plant production in the South-West: poultry, ducks, cereals, oil protein crops, vegetables, etc.
- Support for wine growing
- Technical advice from experts and advisors
- Agricultural and General Public distribution (garden centres, pet shops, local food products)
Since October 2014, Euralis has been offering a new innovative service to farmers: Farmstar Expert technology, in partnership with Airbus and assisted by the Arvalis and Cetiom technical institutes. It enables farmers to control the nitrogen fertilisation of their straw crops (wheat, barley) and rapeseed more precisely, to manage protein levels and to prevent certain diseases:“This new service is an innovative solution, helping our farmers to control their production with greater precision, in line with our Progress Contract approach,” says Cédric Poeydomenge, Euralis Technical Director.
- Environment: Castetis, a shop window for Euralis’s technical expertise (April 2014)
- Euralis joins the agricultural cooperation campaign (January 2014)
- Euralis opens a new drying and storage silo in Oloron-Sainte-Marie. (November 2013)
- Energy efficiency, climate change: Euralis signs up (October 2013)